
Flying back to God´s Country tomorrow morning. I wish we had more time in Munich...it´s been one of my favorite european cities. It definitely merits a detailed blog post once time allows...
For now, we will try to enjoy our last hours in europe. I looked at the calendar today and realized I have about two weeks time back home before moving to washington. But I´ll worry about that tomorrow.
See you soon!
kirby
p.s. does anyone have extra Vandy tickets for Turner and me? (and possibly an extra bed as well....Reid?)
For now, we will try to enjoy our last hours in europe. I looked at the calendar today and realized I have about two weeks time back home before moving to washington. But I´ll worry about that tomorrow.
See you soon!
kirby
p.s. does anyone have extra Vandy tickets for Turner and me? (and possibly an extra bed as well....Reid?)
4 comments:
I'll bestow my usual accommodations of the air mattress to the Traveling Hobbs Brothers. The big white couch serves my over proportioned head just fine. Big tailgate on the horizon. See you then.
hahaha
i feel like i should bring a tent and just camp in reid´s front yard.
maybe the air mattress will fit in a tent...
i love that you capitalized "Traveling Hobbs Brothers"
Just because your "vacation" is over, doesn't mean you get to STOP BLOGGING!!!!:)
Post a Comment