Friday, September 19, 2008

Obviously a blogging neophyte

As you can probably tell, I'm going a little crazy with the blogging options now that I have complete functionality on the desktop.

Maybe it will level off soon once I learn to navigate the options.

Or maybe it won't.

For now, though, I need some feedback on what you can/can't view as far as pictures go and how you would like me to present them in order to view them easiest. I have no idea what I'm doing.

cheers!

kirby

3 comments:

trekker said...

Wow!!!! Thanks so much for taking so much time to put up the wonderful pics! I keep it running in the background...and every time I think of you I pull it up and there you are. I swap out different pics as my desktop background. I like the way you have it done-- especially the wipe effect. And the hearts are priceless--ok, I'm female! Again, do we need to give yall some more money for all this computer time????

And the shoes!! Do you need to buy some new shoes???Let's do that to keep from getting bad blisters. I can tell yall have been burning the calories-- you've both lost weight!!! Maybe you made up for some calories with all that chocolate in Switzerland!
Gotta go-- will write more later--

rosso.tulipano said...

Hi Kirby and Turner. I am enjoying your adventures. Canyoning looks so exciting. I do not think I could do it, but I could see Kaley giving it a shot. I will be keeping up with you.

Jarod Stokes said...

Hey man,
The slideshows are real sweet! The hearts really show your love for your brother...in a slightly creepy funny way. It was good to meet some friendly southerners along the way, Erin and I really enjoyed canyoning with the both of you.